Dentists in Annerley offers a complete range of specialist dental services at affordable prices.
Look no further if you’re seeking for a team of dental professionals who are both knowledgeable and kind.
Dentists in Annerley prioritise our patients’ needs and aspirations, and we strive to exceed their expectations. We will work with you to achieve your goals, whether it be a simple filling, implants, wisdom teeth extractions, or a full mouth rehabilitation.
We want you to feel at ease when you enter our dental practice and to become a part of our dental family!
Their Dental services include:
- Dental Implants – Dental implants are a tooth or teeth replacement solution that is permanent. It comprises of a metal post that replaces the root and a crown that looks like a natural tooth on top. Implants are constructed of biocompatible titanium that is inert. This implies it integrates well enough into the jaw bone that blood vessels develop around it, forming a sturdy foundation that the body does not perceive as a foreign item.
- Emergency Dentistry – It is critical that you contact us as soon as possible for the greatest results. Our highly trained emergency dentists will do all possible to help you and advise you on what to do next. Dental emergencies may and do occur, and we are only a phone call away! Dentists in Annerley provide emergency dental care for a variety of situations.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – We want you to feel pleased and comfortable with your smile at Annerley Dentists. We have highly skilled cosmetic dentists who will take the time to listen to exactly what you desire. We can present you with a realistic visualisation of your final result before you commit to your suggested treatment by using intra-oral scanners, 3D software, digital smile designs, mock ups, and provisionals.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – Dentists in Annerley believe in attempting to save your teeth whenever feasible, but there are situations when doing so may result in more harm than good. This is more common when wisdom teeth are present. Wisdom teeth, also known as third molars, normally do not erupt through the gums until late in a person’s adolescence, and sometimes not until much later. We all acquire four wisdom teeth on average, but some people may be missing one or more due to genetics, while others may have extras.
- Dentures – Dentures are a removable tooth replacement solution. They stay in your mouth by suctioning or adhering to nearby teeth. They’re a cost-effective choice, and they can even be used as a stopgap while we work on other treatments like implants.
- Crowns – A crown protects a tooth by providing extra strength and durability. This can assist prevent a major break in a tooth that is already damaged. Crowns are made of gold, silver, ceramic, and zirconia, among other materials. Crowns are frequently utilised for both cosmetic and restorative purposes.
- Bridges – A bridge is an extension of a crown that serves as an artificial “bridge” between two or more teeth that are separated by a missing tooth. The bridge is a permanent alternative that mimics the natural tooth form and colour to provide a lifelike and long-lasting substitute for the lost teeth.
and much more.